continuum-users mailing list archives

From "MATHUS Baptiste" <mathu...@mipih.fr>
Subject RE: Is continuum still an active project?
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:25:04 GMT
Well, I may not be the be person to answer, but I'd say that no, continuum is not being discontinued.
Maybe looking at the archives would have shown you that there's actually a lot of activity...

And continuum (http://continuum.apache.org is listed as the first integration server on this
page: http://maven.apache.org/continuous-integration.html).

Cheers.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Sam Wilson [mailto:numbsafari@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 17 mars 2008 17:20
À : users@continuum.apache.org
Objet : Is continuum still an active project?

Hi,

I came to the maven site (maven.apache.org) today to download the latest version of Continuum
(setting up a new system at a new site, old site is working great as far as I know). Anyhow,
I found that there is no longer any link to continuum from the main page and most of the references
to the project have disappeared (in fact, there are exactly 0 references on the main page).

Is continuum being discontinued by the maven project? Should I go elsewhere for my maven build
server?

sw