continuum-users mailing list archives

From "MATHUS Baptiste" <mathu...@mipih.fr>
Subject Problem with pages encoding
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 13:25:33 GMT
Hi all,

I am configuring continuum-1.1, and there seems to be a problem with encoding.
I guess this might be because no french people use continuum (or those frenchies only have
qwerty keyboards? :o)). Just joking.

In fact, I created the admin account. In the admin name, I typed "Systèmes et Méthodes"
(name of our team).
In the top left, this then displays "Systes et Mhodes"...

Which charset/encoding does use continuum to persist data ?

At least, IMO, there seems to be a lack of encoding information in the sent "html" pages.
In the html header, shouldn't there be a meta like <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
charset=UTF-8" /> ?
When I look inside the page informations, my firefox says it actually interpreted the page
as ISO-8859-1.

Let me know what you think and/or if I should file an issue.

Cheers and thanks again for this great product!

-- Baptiste