continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffery, Mark" <MJeff...@fnb.co.za>
Subject unsubscribe
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:16:48 GMT
unsubscribe

________________________________

From: Arun Kathirvel Sarojam [mailto:ArunKS@ibsplc.com]
Sent: 31 March 2008 12:50
To: users@continuum.apache.org
Subject: RE: CVS command failed

Hi,

 I checked my windows Environment variable and then made the global and local path environment
variable the same value. Then restarted the continuum service but the result is same error.
i don't know how to proceed.

please add your valuable comment

Thanks
Arun

"benoit LUTTRINGER" <benoit.luttringer@igc-erp.com>

03/31/2008 12:45 PM

Please respond to
users@continuum.apache.org

<users@continuum.apache.org>, <continuum-users@maven.apache.org>

cc

Subject

RE: CVS command failed

Hi,

I had the same kind of problem running the svn command when using Continuum as a windows service.

I noticed that not only the global path but also the LOCAL path environment variable have
to be correctly set.

When you launch your cvs command in a DOS prompt, the global path is checked too. Continuum
seems to care about the local one only.

Benoit