continuum-users mailing list archives

From Sam Wilson <numbsaf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is continuum still an active project?
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:24:20 GMT
I appreciate all the replies. I'm glad to hear that my favorite
continuous integration server is still alive and kicking. The fact that
it's made it to a top-level project status is all the better.

I like the idea of still having a link on the maven homepage that
mentions the fact that this project has graduated, though.

I'm not really interested in getting into a digging match to find out
where the links are.

Suffice it to say, I went to maven.apache.org where I would typically
have expected to find a link to continuum and it wasn't there. I used my
browser to search for the word "continuum" and it wasn't found on the page.

It was a bit disconcerting. But, I'm happy to hear that it has moved on
in a good way.

Thanks for the help,

sw