continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Sam Wilson" <numbsaf...@gmail.com>
Subject Is continuum still an active project?
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:20:26 GMT
Hi,

I came to the maven site (maven.apache.org) today to download the latest
version of Continuum (setting up a new system at a new site, old site is
working great as far as I know). Anyhow, I found that there is no longer any
link to continuum from the main page and most of the references to the
project have disappeared (in fact, there are exactly 0 references on the
main page).

Is continuum being discontinued by the maven project? Should I go elsewhere
for my maven build server?

sw