continuum-users mailing list archives

From Tonté <pounc...@att.net>
Subject RE: Continuum Mail Notifier Issue
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 05:31:17 GMT
Ok, I was able to get Continuum to pick up my new changes (See Below
“Changes found, building”), but it still will not send email notification to
me. I have Notifiers set up for the following events:
Success/Failures/Warnings/Errors.  Does anybody have a clue to why it not
sending out the notifications.  I don't have any error messages in my log
files.

190172 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
Merging SCM results

3190204 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
Changes found, building

3190204 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
Performing action update-project-from-working-directory

3190219 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.codehaus.plexus.action.Action:update-project-from-working-directory  -
Updating project 'peas-misc' from checkout.

3190438 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
Performing action execute-builder

3190516 [pool-1-thread-1] WARN
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven2  - Could
not find the executable 'mvn' in this path:

3190563 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.utils.shell.ShellCommandHelper:default  -
Executing: cmd.exe /X /C '"mvn --batch-mode --non-recursive
-Dcontinuum.project.lastBuild.state=2
-Dcontinuum.project.nextBuild.number=10
-Dcontinuum.project.group.name=peas-misc
-Dcontinuum.project.lastBuild.number=9 clean install"'

3190563 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.utils.shell.ShellCommandHelper:default  - Working
directory:
C:\webplatform\servers\tomcat\apache-tomcat-6.0.14\webapps\continuum\WEB-INF
\working-directory\11

3196641 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven2  - Exit
code: 0

3196797 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
Performing action deploy-artifact

3196844 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
org.codehaus.plexus.notification.notifier.Notifier:mail  - Same state, not
sending message.

3196860 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO