continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Claudio Ranieri" <claud...@buscape-inc.com>
Subject Re: Continuum1.1.war not recognizing Subversion command 'svn' -- Need help!
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:47:30 GMT
Hi,

>From C:\EDI_WEB_PLATFORM\servers\ApacheSoftwareFoundation\apache-tomcat-6.0.14\webapps\continuum\WEB-INF\working-directory\

If you run svn --non-interactive checkout file:///c:/EDI_WEB_PLATFORM/svn-repos/edi 1, what´s
happen?
Bye
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tonté Pouncil
  To: users@continuum.apache.org
  Cc: users@continuum.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 3:28 PM
  Subject: Re: Continuum1.1.war not recognizing Subversion command 'svn' -- Need help!

  On my Windows XP box I set up an environment variable for SVN_HOME and then I added this
variable to my PATH variable like so: %SVN_HOME%\bin;

  "Claudio Ranieri" <claudior@buscape-inc.com>

                "Claudio Ranieri" <claudior@buscape-inc.com>
                03/13/2008 01:18 PM Please respond to
                      users@continuum.apache.org

              <users@continuum.apache.org>

              cc

              Subject
              Re: Continuum1.1.war not recognizing Subversion command 'svn' -- Need help!

  Hi Tonté,

  Did you install the svn command line
  (http://downloads.open.collab.net/collabnet-subversion.html)?
  Did you add the svn.exe in your PATH (enviroment variables)?
  Bye