continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment fails with continuum
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 22:54:50 GMT
You should try an other version of the wagon-webdav extension. We use this
for our codehaus deployment:

    <extensions>
      <extension>
        <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
        <artifactId>wagon-webdav</artifactId>
        <version>1.0-rc1-SNAPSHOT</version>
      </extension>
    </extensions>
    <pluginManagement>
      <plugins>
        <plugin>
          <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
          <configuration>
            <goals>deploy</goals>
          </configuration>
        </plugin>