continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug in Continuum 1.1-beta-3 ? - goals and profile seem to be locked together
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:23:48 GMT
If you want different configurations, you have few solutions:
- Define a profile that use the most recent jdk and configure source/target
parameters on the compiler plugin in each projects
- Remove the group build definition and add a new build definition on each
project linked with a specific profile.

Emmanuel