continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <>
Subject Re: Password expiration
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:22:30 GMT
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Johnathan Gifford
<> wrote:
> Hmm... I've now ran into this issue.  I changed the password(s) for the accounts I have,
but Continuum keeps
> indicating 'Account Locked'.  Where is this file suppose to be placed
for Continuum and
> what path/file am I supposed to enable this in.

If you're running Continuum standalone, then you can put it in
/path/to/continuum/conf/ .

Editing that file isn't going to fix a locked account though.  If it's
the admin account, stopping and re-starting Continuum should unlock
it.  If it's any other account, log in as a user administrator, edit
the account, and unlock it by un-checking the checkbox.

View raw message