continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <>
Subject Re: I'm not able to delete a group?
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 23:57:13 GMT
On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Tawfik, Sameh E
<> wrote:
>  I'm stuck right now, I'm trying to delete a group and recreate it, but
>  when I click on Show Project Groups followed by clicking on a specific
>  group from the group list, and click on "Delete Group" the following is
>  displayed:
>  Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Which folder Continuum uses to
>  save all the projects information? If I need to reset Continuum which
>  files needs to be removed?

It's stored in a database - Continuum uses Apache Derby by default.
You can connect to it with a client like Squirrel SQL and make changes
directly, or if you'd like to start over you can delete the entire
database, working copies and build output directories.

(FWIW, I was able to add and immediately delete a project group from
Continuum 1.1.)

View raw message