continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ldaps authentication
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 16:10:30 GMT
the available configuration options for ldap are at the bottom of:

http://redback.codehaus.org/configuration.html

I can't say if ldaps will work out of the box, I only really worked with
apacheds and then an openldap setup for authn in testing..

eventually I am thinking we will expand on ldap and embed apacheds for all
of the usermanglement operations, but we'll see

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com