continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checking out and building on remote machine using continuum
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 18:34:30 GMT
if you mean have continuum execute a build remotely on another machine the
answer is no, continuum can't do that, though its been tossed around as a
feature for the next major version of continuum

supported natively that is...since your talking shellscripts then anything
is possible if you want to invest the scripting time to make something like
that happen :P

jesse