continuum-users mailing list archives

From Gorka Mauleon <gorka.maul...@db.com>
Subject update POM file
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:22:56 GMT
Hi
Im working in in a maven project, and i'd like to use Continuum on it.
i've tried it and looks great. I've only one problem with it. In our
project we do several changes on the pom file so  i have to upload the
file whenever we do a change. Do you know some way not to upload the POM
file whenever we do one change on it?

Thamks

---

this e-mail is strictly forbidden.