continuum-users mailing list archives

From "EJ Ciramella" <ejcirame...@upromise.com>
Subject Exploring other options outside of CruiseControl
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 22:40:15 GMT
Hello Continuum user list!

Currently, we're using CruiseControl in distributed form, but we're
having issues left and right.  Having our build server run in
distributed from is very important.

We don't like having multiple servers to visit in order to find a status
and it's nice to have multiple agents (each to run their own builds).

I've been over and over the continuum documentation but all I see is
that distributed continuum building is a future feature.

What is the status of this?