continuum-users mailing list archives

From KURT TOMETICH <boomtow...@msn.com>
Subject Windows path length limitation
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:10:06 GMT

Is there a way to configure Continuum to checkout project from Subversion using an absolute
path instead of a relative path?  This would solve the path limitation issue on Windows.
I ran into the problem where the path was too long and was able to verify that if I checked
out the project using an absolute path it worked fine.  Is this something I can configure
on and end user system or does the project have to be recompiled to make this change?

Kurt