continuum-users mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: Release a multi modules project using Continuum
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:24:35 GMT
If the company superpom is not in a repository that your continuum
server or the user under which that server runs (via settings.xml)
knows about, then it will not find it.  One solution is to import the
superpom separately and build it within continuum, because then it
will be in the local repository for the user executing continuum.

Christian.