continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mat Schaffer <scha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple email recipients from notifiers
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:49:15 GMT
On Feb 19, 2008, at 1:38 PM, KURT TOMETICH wrote:
> The only way I have gotten it to work is by adding multiple
> notifiers to the POM.  I had problems trying to do what you are and
> just resorted to adding this information to the POM.  Its a bit
> redundant looking in the POM file, but at least it works.

Thanks Kurt.  If this is the only way, then I guess I'll just have to
live with it.  But like you said it's a bit redundant looking.

Anyone have any other recommendations?  Is anyone pursuing an
<addresses> element for the mail configuration that could then support
multiple <address> elements?  This would at least keep with XML
standards?

Thanks,
Mat