continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build blocked
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:25:12 GMT
Hi,
Maybe you have a build which runs during too long time.
In the last continuum version, you can setup the maximum time for a
build duration.
But take care about the "Terminer le processus" on windows. AFAIK, it
doesn't really work (due to some limitations on windows).
--
Olivier
2008/2/28, MATHUS Baptiste <mathus.b@mipih.fr>:
> Hi Nicolas,
>
>  How is your JMeter script started? I guess continuum just started it, but restarting
continuum won't restart this script (since there's certainly no more parent/child relationship
if you run under Unix/Linux).
>  So you might need to kill this process.
>
>  Under Linux, use the "kill command" after having found its pid (process id). Under windows,
open the process windows and click on "Terminer le processus" :-).

>  Cheers.
>  PS : The end of your message made me laugh, btw: "Sorry for my English.... I'm french
user". As if being french would be a totally normal excuse for not being able to write english
:).

Maven 2.

>  My build runs a jmeter script who is bad. Even if I restart Continuum, the build is
always blocked at the same place and it's impossible to suppress it !!