continuum-users mailing list archives

From "MATHUS Baptiste" <mathu...@mipih.fr>
Subject RE: Build blocked
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:18:38 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

How is your JMeter script started? I guess continuum just started it, but restarting continuum
won't restart this script (since there's certainly no more parent/child relationship if you
run under Unix/Linux).
So you might need to kill this process.

Under Linux, use the "kill command" after having found its pid (process id). Under windows,
open the process windows and click on "Terminer le processus" :-).

Cheers.
PS : The end of your message made me laugh, btw: "Sorry for my English.... I'm french user".
As if being french would be a totally normal excuse for not being able to write english :).

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Nicolas Loison [mailto:nicolas.loison1@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 27 février 2008 20:36
À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Objet : Build blocked

Hello,

I've got a problem with a build in Continuum. My Continuum version is 1.0.3and I using Maven
2.

My build runs a jmeter script who is bad. Even if I restart Continuum, the build is always
blocked at the same place and it's impossible to suppress it !!

Please, can you help me ?

Thanks

Nico

PS: Sorry for my English.... I'm french user