continuum-users mailing list archives

From Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject Missing username and commit messages in output
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:16:17 GMT
Hi all,

Using svn version 1.4.5, running on a windows environment, in the
output we are missing the username and commit messages.  The files
changed however does work well..  Using an older version of Continuum
I did have the username and commit messages coming through.

The svn command in the logs looks like:   svn --username ciuser --
password ***** --non-interactive update

Does anyone else see the same behavior?

When I run the update svn command I don't see the author or date or
commit message listed, so I kinda wonder where that data comes
from...  I assume something like svn log?  I don't see that in the log
file, but if I run it I get data formatted like this:

r675 | jnist | 2008-02-22 16:12:32 +0000 (Fri, 22 Feb 2008) | 1 line

adding initial chart wrapper class

So I am wondering if my SVN client is out of date, or if there is an
issue with the latest Continuum.

Eric

Eric Pugh | Principal | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com