continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@gmail.com>
Subject [c 1.1] issues with adding build definition....
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 20:58:28 GMT
1st, when I start a new project group, and single build definition.
Everything works fine. My install works, and I get an email each time the
build occurs.

Now when I add another build definition, the 1st time the build happened
with the new definition, it appears the install works, but the site:site
(2nd definition) seems to have an error getting the dashboard plugin as it
thinks there is no valid version available, but I am using archiva, and I
can assure you that running site:site from the command line in the source of
the machine works.
This error continues each time the build runs, but the 1st definition never
runs again. Only the 2nd build definition (site:site) is run from now on.

Then, I delete the 2nd build definition (site:site) and bounce continuum.
Then the 1st build definition starts working again, but now the email
notifier does not work anymore.

This all occurs without any Clearcase code change at all.

--
Thanks,
Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com