continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Johnathan Gifford" <jgiff...@wernervas.com>
Subject Re: Password expiration
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:18:12 GMT
Hmm... I've now ran into this issue.  I changed the password(s) for the accounts I have, but
Continuum keeps indicating 'Account Locked'.  Where is this security.properties file suppose
to be placed for Continuum and what path/file am I supposed to enable this in.

Johnathan

<adba96190802261239k12857030p8f3c4b5b15222960@mail.gmail.com>, "Wendy Smoak"