continuum-users mailing list archives

From Benoit Decherf <deche...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject maven continuum plugin
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:53:05 GMT
Hi,

I'm checking the maven continuum plugin. It will be very usefull for us.

I think there are some issue in the add maven 2 goal :
  - The pom url : To retreive the pom, we have to point the scm.url to
the exact location of the pom. That's a problem because scm.url should
point to the source directory.
  - Why the continuum url isn't taken from ciManagement.url ?
  - If something doesn't work while adding the project, there is no
error on the client side. The message appear only in continuum logs
(maybe a probleme on the server side ?).

Benoit