continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jens Riboe <jens.ri...@ribomation.com>
Subject Re: problem with svn via https - pls help
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 22:00:22 GMT
 >>Continuum use the command line to launch svn so if svn command works fine
 >>with the tomcat user, it should work too from Continuum.

That's my thought too. So, where do you suggest me looking when it doesn't?

from the log I can see it executes
/bin/sh -c "cd /var/cache/tomcat/continuum/work && svn --non-interactive
checkout https://www.ribomation.com/svn/pub/DateCalc/trunk 2"

continuum@tomcat runs as user tomcat
logged on as the same user, I can checkout using svn co ...

I got around it by removing the HTTPS requirement for my svn repo
(accessed internally).
However, that's less than ideal for obvious reasons.