continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tawfik, Sameh E" <SamehTaw...@fairisaac.com>
Subject How to adjust the screen size of the output
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 00:52:27 GMT

After the build is complete, when I click on Build History icon followed
by clicking on the Result icon, the output screen is too big! The output
screen is behind Continuum main screen, and the output screen is much
bigger in size than Continuum screen, so its scroll bars are hidden
behind Continuum screen, and I've to do lots of scrolling to the right
and to the bottom of Continuum screen to be able to reach the output
screen scroll bars so I can view the output! It is very cumbersome to
view the results.

Is there is a way to adjust the size of the output screen so it would
fit inside the parent Continuum screen, so it would be easy to scroll
and view?