continuum-users mailing list archives

From Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject Re: Test results in shell project
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:18:00 GMT
I need the same thing for MbUnit based reports....   Wim, if you make
any progress, let me know and maybe we can collaborate.

I just dump out in the output "Test Results are here: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"

Eric

Eric Pugh | Principal | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com