continuum-users mailing list archives

From Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject Re: generate e-mailaddresses from SVN?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:01:13 GMT
Do you have any guidance for projects that don't have a POM?  I am
building some .NET code via the shell script approach...

Is there a way for me to create a POM?  Or some sort of rule that
appends something to SVN id's for sending email?

Eric

Eric Pugh | Principal | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com