continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Corbin, Keith" <Keith.Cor...@philips.com>
Subject Deployment fails with continuum
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:33:47 GMT
I can deploy successfully using Maven however, when trying to deploy
with continuum it always fails with an error

[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Unsupported Protocol: 'dav': Cannot
find wagon which supports the requested protocol: dav.

I am trying to deploy by changing the build target too be clean deploy.
It also fails if I try to use the release process, al though in this
case I cannot find an error message, it just hangs.

here is my pom with dependencies removed:

<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>LifelineSystems.HSR</groupId>
  <artifactId>HsrmCommon</artifactId>
  <version>0.0.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <description>HSRM Common objects</description>
  <scm>

<connection>scm:svn:http://devwinsvnl1/svn/lisa/HSRManagement/HsrmCommon
/trunk</connection>

<developerConnection>scm:svn:http://devwinsvnl1/svn/lisa/HSRManagement/H
srmCommon/trunk</developerConnection>

<url>http://devwinsvnl1/trac/browser/lisa/HSRManagement/HsrmCommon/trunk
</url>
  </scm>
  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <phase>process-classes</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>run</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <tasks>
                <java fork="true"
classname="org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer"
classpathref="maven.runtime.classpath"
dir="target/classes/com/lifelinesys/hsrm/persistence" />
              </tasks>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.0</version>
        <configuration>
          <source>1.5</source>
          <target>1.5</target>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
 <extensions>
         <extension>
            <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
            <artifactId>wagon-webdav</artifactId>
            <version>1.0-beta-2</version>
         </extension>
      </extensions>
  </build>
  <dependencies>
  </dependencies>
  <distributionManagement>
    <repository>
      <id>archiva.internal</id>
      <name>Internal Release Repository</name>

<url>dav:http://devwinbldl1:8090/archiva/repository/internal/</url>
    </repository>
    <snapshotRepository>
      <id>archiva.snapshots</id>
      <name>Internal Snapshot Repository</name>

<url>dav:http://devwinbldl1:8090/archiva/repository/snapshots/</url>
    </snapshotRepository>
  </distributionManagement>
</project>