continuum-users mailing list archives

From bfontaine <benji.fonta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release a multi modules project using Continuum
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:11:33 GMT

Thanks for your quick replies !
I've got a setting.xml file in the maven installation repository of my
continuum server which is used when I'm lauching the release from a command
line, and indeed, it doesn"t seems to be used with continuum. So I gonna try
your tip. I can't try it now but I will be back after I would have tried. In
any case, thnak you very much for your help.