continuum-users mailing list archives

From bfontaine <>
Subject Release a multi modules project using Continuum
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:47:32 GMT

Hello ;
I'm currently try to get the continuum's release button to work for my
My project is a multi-module project with this kind of structure :

    -- subProjectMain files
    -- pom.xml
  - subProjectDependency
    -- subProjectDependency files
    -- pom.xml
... and so on

Every subProject pom inherit of the projectRoot pom, which, himself, inherit
of my compagny superpom.
When I execute the release:prepare goal with maven, everything works just
fine. But when I'm trying to use continuum, I get an error at the second
step of the process (generate-reactor-projects). I copied the stacktrace in
the error.txt file Error.txt

Obviously, maven can't find my compagny superpom.
I would like to know if there is a way to configure the release plugin of
Continuum so that my release would work.

Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message