continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ken Turner <...@kbturner.co.uk>
Subject Multiple build definitions within a project
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:06:49 GMT

I've set up three build definitions within a single project, hoping that if I
trigger a build for that project, it would run all three build definitions.
However I discovered that it only runs which ever build definition happens
to be the default.  I concluded that I don't understand how to use multiple
build definitions within a single project.  Can somebody offer a brief
explanation, perhaps with examples using 'shell' type build definitions?