continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ken Turner <>
Subject Customisation of Notification email
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 10:57:32 GMT

I understand that the text of the main body of the notification email is
controlled from the file COMMON.VM in CONTINUUM-CORE.JAR in

My builds have associated with them a build number (independent of
Continuum's build number) which lives in a file BUILD.NUMBER which contains
an entry such as STLabel=  The value of the STLabel property also
becomes a label in my Source Configuration Manager (StarTeam).

I would very much like to incorporate this build number into the
notification email.  Can anybody tell me how I could achieve this?
Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message