continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m2] continuum dashboard integration?
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2008 23:59:17 GMT
On Jan 20, 2008 2:47 PM, Mick Knutson <mickknutson@gmail.com> wrote:

> My basic issue is that my continuum does not seem to run more than the 1st
> goal for a project as setup in the "Project Information Tab", "Build
> Definitions" section" of continuum.

The terms 'goal' and 'build definition' are not interchangeable.  A
build definition can have one or more goals defined.

I think you're saying that only the first of your three build
definitions runs, meaning the entire thing (all three goals/phases you
have defined in it) happen, and then nothing else.

What is in the log file at this time?  There should be a reason for
"nothing happens" for the second and third definition.  You might see
something like "No changes, not building".

I thought the determination of "have any changes happened" was done
per build definition, but maybe it's per project (or broken.)

What happens if you check the 'Always Build' checkbox on all three
build definitions?

--
Wendy