continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.1 standalone on WindowsXP doesn't send email?
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 00:49:54 GMT
On Jan 24, 2008 5:41 PM, Tawfik, Sameh E <SamehTawfik@fairisaac.com> wrote:

> Also, I noticed whenever I run a build; the icons do not change unless I
> press F5 to refresh the screen! So, is there is a way, where I can have
> Continuum automatically updates the build icons?

The page will refresh automatically, but perhaps not as often as you'd like.

Right click and view source, you'll see:  <meta content="300"
http-equiv="refresh"></meta>

I think that's every 5 minutes.  You can probably find the file(s) and
change it (let us know if you need help finding it).  (We should make
it configurable...)

--
Wendy