continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating Users
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:47:27 GMT
On Jan 24, 2008 12:32 PM, Mac-Systems <mac-systems@mac-systems.de> wrote:

> Found the file and added this line:
> email.validation.required=false
>
> which results in:
>
> Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache: XML parsing error on file /WEB-INF/working-directory/19/displaytag-1.1/src/test/resources/classes/META-INF/displaytag.tld:
(line 1, col 1)

As Jesse said, it's probably unrelated to the security issue.  It's
more than likely a side effect of putting the working directories
under WEB-INF, where they will be scanned by the Servlet container.

I've mentioned before that this can happen and we should have a better
default. :(

To add insult to injury, changing the config to put working
directories elsewhere won't change it for existing projects.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1108

--
Wendy