continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@gmail.com>
Subject [c1.1] mvn binary not found on path?
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:11:07 GMT
I am logging in as the admin user and mvn is indeed on my $PATH and I can
validate that running mvn from anywhere works fine.
But the same user starts up continuum and I keep getting an error the mvn
can't be found....?

Why is this happening?
The build runs ok. But my emails are not getting sent out, and I can't add
additional build definitions.

Every time I talk about the above 2 errors, this list tells me I need to fix
this 1st. So I am trying to, but I have no idea what is broken. Everything
looks as it should to me, unless continuum on Tomcat is changing my
$PATH....?

--
Thanks,
Mick Knutson