continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m2] continuum dashboard integration?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:25:28 GMT
How do I run more than one goal in a series? Can anyone help me?


On Jan 17, 2008 8:56 AM, Mick Knutson <mickknutson@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I am switching lists now as I am now into issues with continuum.
>
> Issue #1:
> I followed:
> http://mojo.codehaus.org/dashboard-maven-plugin/continuum.html
>
> Thus I have this setting:
> clean package site --batch-mode -P documentation -e -
> Dbuild.type=documentation pom.xml DEFAULT_SCHEDULE<http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/schedule.action?id=1>
>   GROUP true true DAP clean install site maven2 [image: Build]
> <http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/buildProject.action?fromProjectPage=true&projectId=3&buildDefinitionId=8>
 [image:
> Edit]
> <http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/buildDefinition%21input.action?projectId=3&buildDefinitionId=8&groupBuildDefinition=true&projectGroupId=7>
 [image:
> Delete]
> <http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/removeGroupBuildDefinition.action?projectId=3&buildDefinitionId=8&confirmed=false&groupBuildDefinition=true&projectGroupId=7>
> dashboard-report:dashboard --batch-mode -P documentation -e -
> Dbuild.type=documentation pom.xml DEFAULT_SCHEDULE<http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/schedule.action?id=1>
>   PROJECT true false dashboard-report:dashboard maven2 [image: Build]
> <http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/buildProject.action?fromProjectPage=true&projectId=3&buildDefinitionId=10>
 [image:
> Edit]
> <http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/buildDefinition%21input.action?projectId=3&buildDefinitionId=10>
 [image:
> Delete]
> <http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/removeProjectBuildDefinition.action?projectId=3&buildDefinitionId=10&confirmed=false>
> site:deploy --batch-mode -P documentation -e -Dbuild.type=documentation
> pom.xml DEFAULT_SCHEDULE<http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/schedule.action?id=1>
>   PROJECT true false site:deploy maven2 [image: Build]
> <http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/buildProject.action?fromProjectPage=true&projectId=3&buildDefinitionId=11>
 [image:
> Edit]
> <http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/buildDefinition%21input.action?projectId=3&buildDefinitionId=11>
 [image:
> Delete]
> <http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/removeProjectBuildDefinition.action?projectId=3&buildDefinitionId=11&confirmed=false>
> But still only the 1st goal is ever run. How can I get the others to run?
>
>
>
>
>
> On Jan 15, 2008 7:00 PM, Kalle Korhonen < kalle.o.korhonen@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On 1/15/08, Mick Knutson < mickknutson@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > http://mojo.codehaus.org/dashboard-maven-plugin/continuum.html
> > > I do not understand what is meant by first goal, second goal and third
> > > goal.
> > > DO I need to setup a seperate Maven2 project in my default project
> > group
> > > for
> > > each goal?
> > >
> >
> > No. Open your project definition in Continuum (as admin or as user with
> > proper rights) and add the three build definitions as explained.
> >
> > Kalle
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > > Thanks,
> > > Mick Knutson
> > >
> > > http://www.baselogic.com
> > > http://www.blincmagazine.com
> > > http://www.djmick.com
> > > http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
> > > http://www.myspace.com/BLiNCMagazine
> > > http://tahoe.baselogic.com
> > > ---
> > >
> >
>
>
>
> --
>
> Thanks,
> Mick Knutson
>
> http://www.baselogic.com
> http://www.blincmagazine.com
> http://www.djmick.com
> http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
> http://www.myspace.com/BLiNCMagazine
> http://tahoe.baselogic.com
> ---
>



-- 
Thanks,
Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
http://www.myspace.com/BLiNCMagazine
http://tahoe.baselogic.com
---

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message