continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [c1.1] derby issue with .lck files not being cleaned up
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:29:04 GMT
I have been running derby almost file. But when I bounce Tomcat, the
db.lckfiles are not removed, thus giving me an error when I re-start
Tomcat as the
DB is already in use, which it is not. It is only because the lck files are
still present.

When I delete those 2 files, then re-start tomcat, everything is fine.

--
Thanks,
Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com