continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@gmail.com>
Subject [c1.1] derby issue with .lck files not being cleaned up
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:41:15 GMT
I am running tomcat 5.5.25 with continuum-1.1.war and a Derby DB.

Now I am also running archiva 1.0 pointing to my Oracle DB. I am not using
Oracle for both as there seems to still be a defect with continuum on Oracle
10g. But, Every time run shutdown.sh to stop tomcat, then try to restart
running startup.sh, the following files where not cleaned up:

/home/dapadmin/apache-tomcat-5.5.25/data/continuum/database/db.lck
/home/dapadmin/apache-tomcat-5.5.25/data/continuum/database/dbex.lck

So I get an error that there is already a lock on the current database.
I can manually delete the locks, and restart and everything works fine.

NOTE: When this issue occurs, Archiva still functions as it points to
Oracle, and does not seem to have a tomcat issue.

--
Thanks,
Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com