continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Shea" <patr...@ps1.net>
Subject Re: Recursive maven projects
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:37:53 GMT
Well, it's pretty similar, it means don't run the command (maven: compile,deploy, etc and subversion:
co,up etc) recursively.

If there was a way to exclude from the scm command all sub projects declared in the <modules>
section that would do the trick. anything else left would be considered legitimate.

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 10:27am
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org, patrick@ps1.net
Subject: Re: Recursive maven projects

On Jan 23, 2008 10:51 AM, Patrick Shea <patrick@ps1.net> wrote:
> I'm not sure I follow you, In my case I don't use the maven scm plugin to synchronize
the source code, continuum dos this for me (which is the default behavior).

> The maven build is fine, the non-recursive parameter is used by default, it's just that
the scm command is not doing the same.

Non-recursive means something different to Maven and Subversion.  If
you check out with -N, you only get "the directory" not "the project"
(which as Christian already mentioned may include src/site.)

Still, I'm not opposed to adding a way to supply parameters for the
scm command, to give people the option.

--
Wendy