continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tawfik, Sameh E" <SamehTaw...@fairisaac.com>
Subject RE: Continuum 1.1 standalone on WindowsXP doesn't send email?
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 01:10:15 GMT

Thanks Wendy,

I found the file, it's:

C:\continuum-1.1\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\jsp\projectGroupSummary.j
sp

And, I changed the value from 300 to 05, and it's much better now.

   Sameh

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 4:50 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Continuum 1.1 standalone on WindowsXP doesn't send email?

On Jan 24, 2008 5:41 PM, Tawfik, Sameh E <SamehTawfik@fairisaac.com>
wrote:

> Also, I noticed whenever I run a build; the icons do not change unless
> press F5 to refresh the screen! So, is there is a way, where I can
have
> Continuum automatically updates the build icons?

The page will refresh automatically, but perhaps not as often as you'd
like.

Right click and view source, you'll see:  <meta content="300"
http-equiv="refresh"></meta>

I think that's every 5 minutes.  You can probably find the file(s) and
change it (let us know if you need help finding it).  (We should make
it configurable...)

--
Wendy