continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tawfik, Sameh E" <SamehTaw...@fairisaac.com>
Subject Continuum 1.1 standalone on WindowsXP doesn't send email?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:25:53 GMT

Hi,

According to the help documentation, the following is all I need to have
Continuum send an email when it done from running a build, but Continuum
does not send any email as it supposed to when it's done from a build!

I set the following under the Notifiers section of the project, but
nothing happens?

Type     Recipient                  Events
>From
mail   SamehTawfik@FairIsaac.com   Success/Failures/Warnings/Errors
User

 Sameh