continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Tawfik, Sameh E" <SamehTaw...@fairisaac.com>
Subject What is the syntax for entering pom url?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 23:54:28 GMT

Hi,

I just installed Continuum 1.1 on WindowsXP, after I created the admin
account, I tried to add Maven 2.0.x project, but no matter what I enter
in the POM Url field it does not seem to be the right syntax?

I've C:\projects\pom.xml as the parent pom for multi modules project.

Can anyone let me know? Also, are there are any examples or documents
that cover the usage of Continuum?

  Thanks,

      Sameh