continuum-users mailing list archives

From <Pallavi.Sat...@gxs.com>
Subject RE: Doubt about mail notifier
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 06:10:47 GMT
Hi

Continuum send a mail ONLY if the build state is modified. If you're always in success, Continuum
doesn't send mail.
If you want to receive a mail for each build, you can configure "alwaysSend" to true in "\continuum-1.1\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\plexus\application.xml"

Regards
Pallavi

-----Original Message-----
From: Claudio R [mailto:usertec@yahoo.com.br]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 6:14 AM
To: Lista continuum
Subject: Doubt about mail notifier

Hi,

I am using the continuum 1.1 final with M2 project.
I receive email only when the state of project changes.
Example:

build 1: successful
build 2: successful
build 3: successful

I receive only one email (of build 1).

In continuum´s log I get:

88928560 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO  org.codehaus.plexus.notification.notifier.Notifier:mail
- Same state, not sending message.

How can I configure to receive email to all builds?
Thanks