continuum-users mailing list archives

From Bjørn T Johansen <...@asp-as.no>
Subject Re: UTF-8?
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 06:33:33 GMT
Ok, now I have tried to set UTF-8 as locale for my PostgreSQL db and also for continuum, but
I still get the same ?
written to the database instead of Norwegian characters...

What is it with continuum?? I have installed and written many web applications but never had
this problem before... Do I really
need to install Windows to make Continuum work??

BTJ