continuum-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Parry <dan...@caret.cam.ac.uk>
Subject proxy listener not starting
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 16:41:20 GMT
Hello all,

We run a couple of instances of continuum 1.0.3 on an xserve which
until recently were working fine. For some reason one instance now
has stopped working on its proxy port. In the application.xml we
have:

            <listeners>
              <proxy-http-listener>
                <port>8081</port>
                <proxy-host>HOSTNAME</proxy-host>
                <proxy-port>80</proxy-port>
              </proxy-http-listener>

and the log shows continuum to start as far as:

4885 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.initialization.ContinuumInitializer -
Continuum initializer running ...

but netstat tells me nothing is listening on 8081, though the
other listener is working on port 8001. (The other instance with a
similar config works fine and is listening on 8080 and 8000) I
tried adding debug in the log config, but that proved no help to
me. I can connect to the derby db with the command line utils. So
I'm ata loss to explain why this port is not coming up?!

Any ideas as to what's going on here? Anyone seen this before? I'm
happy to upgrade if that is likely to help?

Many thanks in advance for any help!

Best wishes,

Daniel

--
--|-------| Daniel Parry: CARET daniel@caret.cam.ac.uk |-------|--
"I think there's a world market for about five computers."