continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ken Turner <>
Subject Re: Strange behaviour with StarTeam
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 10:22:05 GMT

I've had a look at your snapshot file
maven-scm-provider-starteam-1.1-20071231.234738-4.jar.  What I did was to
download it into my C:\continuum-1.1\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\lib
directory, and renamed the 'old' version to
maven-scm-provider-starteam-1.0.jarhold.  As I mentioned earlier I'm very
new to Java stuff, so I'm not clear about the mechanism employed to pick up
all the required library files, so after restarting the Continuum webapp, I
attempted to rename the snapshot file, and Windows complained that it was
already in use, so that assured me that the application was indeed picking
it up correctly.  I hope that makes sense!

However when I then attempted some builds, I'm still seeing the same errors
Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message