continuum-users mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: Recursive maven projects
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:55:09 GMT
Yes.  And many people do it that way.  However in my case, they are
not only grouping poms, but also have overall scoping documentation,
since mostly they're not just "collections of subprojects" but groups
that you could say have a product definition.  So we document stuff at
that level, since it's the logical parent of its child components.  So
in our case, pom projects (with some exceptions) have more semantics
than merely "a bunch of stuff in modules"

Christian.