continuum-users mailing list archives

From ossi petz <ossip...@hallo.ms>
Subject Re: continuum 1.1 together with archiva 1.0 on tomcat 5.5
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 20:29:58 GMT
Hallo

thanks for all replies.

the continuum settings are ok since it would run without archiva. the
error appears on archiva is 'hot deployed' (start archiva with tomcat
manager while continuum is running).

since the database is a container resource, can i use mysql instead? oh
wiki!
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUMUSER/Continuum+on+MySQL :-)

can archiva and continuum use the same user-database? (it all looks so
similar)

i will try using mysql and come back later.

thanks

ossi